If motivation only needed to last five seconds to be effective, none of us would have any problems with it. Unfortunately, motivation is a long-term thing. If we can’t sustain it, we can’t make progress and achieve our goals. This is the real problem most people have with motivation.
Hey! I'm Elise. I'm a writer, entrepreneur, creative weirdo, and former sloth who runs this thing. I don't claim to know everything about personal development and productivity, but I'm happy to share stuff about what I've experienced so that I can help you punch your inner sloth in the face so you can make good things happen in your life.
- 5 Behaviors You Never See in Confident People
- 5 Everyday Things That Are Way More Distracting Than You Might Think
- 30 glorious snippets of wisdom worth knowing by the time you’re 30 (or any age, really)
- The divided self: Why we care way too much about what other people think
- What everyone gets wrong about “being authentic”
- 7 eye-opening ways to forget about your goals so you can let happiness flow
- Why you won’t do all the things you want to do this summer
- 50 everyday things you can give up to make time for more important stuff
- How to go from waking up miserable to exhilarated every morning
- How to align your mind to get exactly what you want